SELANGOR no image

Published on February 22nd, 2010 | by email2me

Mum’s Seafood Noodle House at Kota Damansara

For people like me who are not staying with parents, we hardly get a good home cook food outside. Most of the “Tai Chow” are cooked ala restaurant style until I found out this place.

dsc_5935

Mum’s Seafood Noodles House started off in Kota Damansara 2 months back selling seafood noodles. Somehow the person who are behind the business Joshua thinks that it is good to share his mother in law’s cooking to the public. I was invited over by him for a food tasting session where we were presented with some gorgeous foods.

dsc_5939

We started off with their signature Fish Head Noodles and Special Prawns Soup Seafood Noodles. Both were very sinfully taste and very nice. All the ingredients used to cook the noodle were fresh and succulent.

dsc_5950

mum’s fish head bee hoon RM7.80

dsc_5951

mum’s seafood noodles prawn soup RM13.80

dsc_5952

There are squid, bamboo clam, squid, big prawns, clam and great prawn soup

Pages: 1 2 3

12 Responses to Mum’s Seafood Noodle House at Kota Damansara

Ya lo ….. taste like my mom’s cooking 😀

2. MaryMoh says:

Oh my gosh….this makes me homesick now! I really miss all these awesome food back home. I have to learn how to cook them.
    .-= MaryMoh´s last blog ..Hot Ginger Sauce Chicken =-.

3. Carol says:

Mum’s Fish Head Bee Hoon is the best in town, simply love the taste of it. The fish used is different from the rest and you can even chew up the bones. Price is reasonable for the type of fish you get.
    Oh yes! i love the stir fried fish head with salted egg yoke, it is really really good and delicious.

4. irynn says:

I love the Mum’s Fish Head Bee Hoon…Mum’s Seafood Prawn Noodle…. Kon lou pan mee… curry fish head… lor bak… phew!! Too many to name! You just Loooove it!!! Oh yes!! not forgetting – their ‘Teh Ice’ my favourite drink : )

5. WCLeong says:

Mum’s Fish Head Bee Hoon is simply ‘mou tak teng’ 🙂 simply can’t get enough of the fish and the aromatic gravy.
    The Stir Fried Fish Head with Salted Egg Yoke is also another must order dish for me when I eat there, the crispy fish bones with the succulent meat together with the delicious salted egg yoke is simply irresistible.
    Not to mention the Curry Fish Head is one of the best I’ve tasted! The ‘sek pan’ fish head used is very fresh, the curry is thick and not too spicy….the aroma will make yr taste buds tingle with anticipation! There are also many other ‘must try’ dishes, just ask their friendly staff for recommendations – you just can’t go wrong there!
    I must say that the generous portions, reasonable prices and clean environment makes this place simply FANTABULOUS…!! I must rate this Food POI as – DIE DIE MUST TRY lah…!! 🙂

6. antaaw says:

Nice picture & review.Thanks and many thanks to you and your support.

7. N.Z.Y says:

I LIKE TO EAT THEIR PRAWN MEE VERY MUCH!!!!BECOZ THEIR MEE IS VERY NIC…XD!!I WENT THERE MANY TIMES ALREADY