KL no image

Published on April 15th, 2009 | by email2me

Tai Zi Heen, Prince Hotel – Dim Sum Odyssey

Looking for something out of the ordinary? Look no more! Checkout the award winning Tai Zi Heen Chinese Restaurant for its popular Dim Sum with a difference!

tai zi heen dim sum odyssey 01.jpg

Chef Master Ricky Thein and Dim Sum Chef Loo Sai Wah with their Dim Sum culinary team have specially created a large variety of Dim Sum for your weekend indulgence! Last Saturday, thanks to the management of Prince Hotel to invite me for this fantastic event.

chef.jpg
Left : Dim Sum Chef Loo Sai Wah and Chinese Master Chef Ricky Thein

tai zi heen dim sum odyssey 02.jpg

Besides myself, Sunny and Sidney, CK Lam, Andrew and Sean was there also as this is a media invite.

bigboysoven and what2seeonline.jpg

The session started with the exclusive selections consist of both traditional Hong Kong Dim Sum, Tai Zi Heen’s signature Dim Sum and popular Dim Sum Odyssey – the exciting fusion varieties!

The ALL YOU CAN EAT DIM SUM MENU includes a wide selection of Steamed, Pan-fried, Deep-fried, Baked Dim Sum, Rice Rolls, Congee, Rice, Noodles, Vegetables and Desserts dishes.

Amongst the “MUST TRY” Dim Sum are; BBQ Chicken Buns, Steamed Crystal Dumplings, Steamed Chicken Siew Mai, Pickled Cabbage with Duck Spring Roll, Steamed Bean Curd Skin Roulade topped with Abalone Sauce, Crispy Yam Puff, Pan Fried Radish Cake and much more.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

20 Responses to Tai Zi Heen, Prince Hotel – Dim Sum Odyssey

1. andrew says:

wooooot~~ seriously!! the prawn beancurd is still the best!!!! i wanna go eat more!! MOREEE!!! LOL..

2. wow…. the foods really looks good…..

FoOd PaRaDiSes last blog post..ATAWOO Thai Restaurant @ Jalan Trengganu, Penang

3. wow! we look so hamsup! lol!

4. Christy says:

Nice feast, lots of great food, seems like Imperial dim sum feast, LOL!

Christys last blog post..A Dose of sweetness @ Sugar Dynasty

5. allie says:

The fish ball looks great! HOw does it taste?
    I always must order fishball whenever I eat dim sum 😛

allies last blog post..Penang Seafood | Ji De Lai San Ding Seafood

I truly enjoyed myself that day and sure like to go and eat more…

ck lams last blog post..Dim Sum Odyssey @Tai Zi Heen, Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur

7. SimpleGirl says:

must tag along my sis to try the dim sum here….so heavenly

SimpleGirls last blog post..David’s [email protected] Square

8. hhmm..looks really really gd..gotta start save up now…

thenomadGourmands last blog post..Chickened Out.

9. sue ann says:

droollll… the dim sum looks so good.But do you get very jelak eating too much dim sum at one shot? There’s a dim sum buffet too at One World Hotel. But i’ve never tried it, maybe I should one day. LoL

10. chriso says:

the more i think about this place after you told me about it, the more i want to try it out!! argh save me from the torture!

chrisos last blog post..The Mushroom Daging Cheese Special Burger Sexperience