Lately I got kinda bored writing about foods. So I think about somet..." /> Lingzie Tummy Treats! - One Of The Pioneer Penang Food Blogger - Food Point of Interest

EVENTS no image

Published on March 17th, 2009 | by email2me

Lingzie Tummy Treats! – One Of The Pioneer Penang Food Blogger

Lately I got kinda bored writing about foods. So I think about something special which could benefit our Food Blogger communities. This is the first time I write about featuring some other food blogs. To me I see food blogs are built for sharing information on where to eat and even can make some new friends through out the experience of eating. Meeting restaurant owners and other food bloggers who are behind the show are the fun part.

The first Penang food blogger who I met was Lingzie somewhere last year. It was a quick one though which done last minute a week before the official first Penang Food Blogger meetup. Although we met for the first time, we don’t feel we are strangers and straight talk to the the topic …. FOOD!

Her lovely cute pinkish blog

She is a very sweet tooth type of person as you can see from her blog …. big big hints already XD and also a big fans for good quality chocolates. With her passion willing to travel for the sake of food, I really salute her as a fellow food blogger. She can even pay money to go for gourmet tour.

Her Passion Into Foods ……..

Pages: 1 2 3

19 Responses to Lingzie Tummy Treats! – One Of The Pioneer Penang Food Blogger

1. wow she is a cool chick!

2. I like her new logo! Good job!

thenomadGourmands last blog post..Milk for Nourishment…

Thumbs up for her lovely pinkish blog…very sweet and pleasant.

ck lams last blog post..Penang Food – Seafood Beehoon and Pork Porridge @Lam Kei

4. J2Kfm says:

aw … this is sweet! 🙂

Lingzie’s a nice gal, holding contest even, for her blog-iversary thingie.

J2Kfms last blog post..Hanoi Day Tour DIY & Lunch @ Highway 4 Restaurant

BBO : Wah …. praise her so high … later she cannot sleep

Rebecca : Ya indeed …

CK : Pink is her fav color …..

J2kFM : Wah sweet talk … I know you got the haagen daz voucher … lol

email2mes last blog post..Lingzie Tummy Treats! – One Of The Pioneer Penang Food Blogger

6. allie says:

I am one of her avid fan reading her food blog before I start blogging myself. Never thought I am able to meet her in person. She’s friendly and nice 😉

allies last blog post..Penang Hawker Food | Pulau Tikus Curry Mee

7. she has a sweet smile… her posts always interesting.

New Kid On The Blogs last blog post..Mr. Pot Coffee & Toast

@allie,
    Like a dream come true huh XD

9. Selba says:

An interesting blog she has 🙂

Selbas last blog post..Selby’s Cupcakes

10. lingzie says:

eh what is this la wei??? featured blog???? lol!! i am so surprised by this!!

thank you so much ken!!!
    ~grinning like an idiot now~ heeheehee

lingzies last blog post..Woodlands Vegetarian Restaurant @ Penang Street

11. Syd said to me,” she is your manageh!”

12. A very good piece on Lingzie. She is a good food blogger.

The Food Sites last blog post..Oriental Butter Garlic Cod fish Recipe

I feature randomly 😛 …… wait till next month and see who I feature next …. you will never know you might get selected? 😛

If you love to wear skirts, it even better …. more things for me to write about you ….. “Steven love to wear skirts …. :P”

14. utari says:

wow, what’s a nice blog! i like it.
    Keep blogging.