Affordable & Specialist in Lobster Cuisine, The Lobsterman [Homarus Americanus] - Page 4 of 4 - Food Point of Interest

SELANGOR no image

Published on January 20th, 2009 | by email2me

Affordable & Specialist in Lobster Cuisine, The Lobsterman [Homarus Americanus]

lobsterman 15.jpg

Shelter’s Garlic Lobster (Hong KongCrispy lobster meat mixed with finely chopped garlic and chili. Signature Dish! – Rating 5/5 at RM108.00

lobsterman 16.jpg

Payment Terms : Cash/Credit Card
Cleanliness Votes : 4/5
Food Votes : 4/5
Air Conditioned : Yes
Halal : Yes
WIFI : No
Smoking and non smoking zone :
Tax : 5% Gov and 10% Service
Recommended Foods : Anything about lobster

Recommended Drinks :

Remark:

Pages: 1 2 3 4

15 Responses to Affordable & Specialist in Lobster Cuisine, The Lobsterman [Homarus Americanus]

1. Duckie says:

wow .. sounds good and looks good too!!

Duckies last blog post..Chinese New Year Cookies

Duckie : Ya …. this is real good. At RM35 you can taste lobster already 😀

3. allie says:

RM 35 for one whole lobster? That’s real cheap..
    Normally they sell it per gram ler…

allies last blog post..Penang Food | Toasted Bread @ Joo Leong Cafe

Allie : not whole ler ….. just 1/3 only. They cook it into your set lunch.

Tak boleh tahan…I want to visit this place. I have mark it in my makan list to try the Shelter’s Garlic Lobster since you give it a 5/5 rating.
    Would be nice if we could go together lor…

ck lams last blog post..Hokkien Mee with Pork Knuckle @Presgrave Street

6. wow…. really nice foods. I agree with CK, the Shelter’s Garlic Lobster really looks delicious leh. yum! Yum!

FoOd PaRaDiSes last blog post..Pusat Makan & Minum Eng Sin @ Perak Road

CK : can …. my office just 5 mins away only. 😀

Food Paradise : no one beats Hong Kie in preparing lobster dishes. They are just good !

sean : make sure your wallet thick enough before you order other things beside the sets 😀

9. sean says:

foodpoi, nvm la.. cny angpow.. see got how much first.. chap goh meh go la.. haha

10. Justin says:

wah the lobster so BIG. I never try lobster in my life before, everytime i get to see nia…. its just too expensive for me. Wait till i win toto this year first hehe

11. This looks awesome!! But…. I am wary of using apparatus when feasting on crustacean! I always end up using it wrongly or hurting someone!

550ml jar of faiths last blog post..Feeding season begins at Green View, SS2

12. Criz Lai says:

I’m thinking of those cooked with Chinese wine now.. haha 😛

Happy “Niu” Year to you and all in the family. May this year be a healthy, wealthy and prosperous year for everyone. 🙂

Criz Lais last blog post..CHINESE NEW YEAR WISHES

13. Walio, eat one person onli . . . . .. . . . . . . I want, I want!

14. must book mark your page and try it out one day 😛

15. WAN says:

i looking for lobster.. i want to buy lobster.. where can i buy it.. im really need lobster.. please..