Josh..." /> CLOSED : Bondi Beach at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara - Food Point of Interest

SELANGOR no image

Published on December 4th, 2008 | by email2me

CLOSED : Bondi Beach at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

The day after the WIP session I received a call from Joshua asking me to join him for a food tasting session at Bondi Beach located next to Bubba Gump Shrimp Restaurant at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara.

bondi beach 66.jpg

bondi beach 03.jpg

Bondi Beach actually is a name origin from Australia. In Australia, there are really a place called Bondi Beach. The overall environment are cozy and good for spending time here to have your dinner follow by a booze after a long day at work. There’s a DJ there which spin some slow and pleasant songs during the dinner time and dance songs from 10pm onwards.

look3.jpg
Inside The Restaurant Environment

look2.jpg
The oudoor tables

look1.jpg
Front Door Entrance View

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

14 Responses to CLOSED : Bondi Beach at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

Is that the glass of Kilkenny that you were talking about on my post?

ck lams last blog post..Irish Pub & Restaurant, Shenanigans – Penang

2. Criz Lai says:

The oysters and salmon fillet looked good. I heard about this restaurant earlier but did not have the opportunity to visit them yet. At least you did provide some ratings for the best amongst the rest here. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Criz Lais last blog post..REVIEW – SEVEN SISTER CAFE & RESTAURANT

3. Duckie says:

everything looks good!!! i’m hungry already!!

Duckies last blog post..Simple Holiday Treats Recipes

CK : Yes …. this is the booze which I mention in your blog.

Criz : Wah you so fast get the news on their opening? Just opened for 2 weeks only wor … respect!

Duckie : Indeed it is good ….. very home cook taste …..

5. a very small steak for a so called aussie place lor..

haha wheres my 600gm t Bone?

lotsofcravingss last blog post..Back to dreaming of you again…

Joe : With that kind of price you shouldn’t expect the thickness as thick as standard steakhouse lo ….

7. PenangTuaPui says:

wa.. another makan makan… song lor……..

PenangTuaPuis last blog post..Penang Food | Wong Chau Jun – Fish Head Beehoon

8. andrew says:

hehe. so when are we goign to Daidomon?? LOL =D

you so busy how to cari u for food hunting leh?? dah lah u going penang somemore… +D

9. Hasher says:

Was there for dinner on Friday night after receiving an email from Food Point of Interest. Service was ok & I think we were also attended by CS..if I’m not mistaken from the photos here.
    Our findings:
    1. Asparagus Salad – ok but way too much vinegar which made it extremely sourish.
    2. Potato Skin – Average thus better stick to Chilies or TGIF versions.
    3. Short Ribs x 1 order – better stick to Tony Romas (CS after hearing my frank comments avoided my table)
    4. Rib Eye x 2 orders – nothing to shout about even with their extremely average pepper sauce! Pay a little extra & go to Maredo or Gaucho Grill. Steaks at nearby TGIF is much better.
    5. Grilled Bananas, Honey & Coconut Flakes – Ok but the Malay mak chik version @pasar malam is much better!
    Another gripe is that I was not allowed to pay with American Express despite the fact that there were Amex signs & the bill was presented in a new Amex Folder.?Have complaint to Amex on the night itself & lets see what’s the feedback to me by Amex’s Merchant Div after their investigation.
    Another thing which might not be related, but my better half had food poisoning while watching a show at the nearby cinema, approx one & a half hour after dinner!

PTP : You can join too if you are in KL 😛

Stevengoh : The price is cheaper than Victoria Station and The Ship.

Andrew : I’ll coordinate with Sidney (BBO) and come back to you. Most likely next week ? Drool ~~~~~~~ For food hunt, only this week I am in PG. Most of the time in KL. Just drop me a call or SMS when you guys wanna go. I’ll be there.

Hasher : I guess CS got feedback to his chef? As you can see from my post, I recommend more towards their Salmon. 😀 Their beef nothing to shout out. Pretty normal.

11. Hasher says:

Yup … I should have ordered the salmon as per your recommendation.

Anyway, keep those food reviews coming! I enjoy reading them & also trying them establishment out!

Cheers

12. tom says:

Whoa Hasher!

“but my better half had food poisoning while watching a show at the nearby cinema, approx one & a half hour after dinner!”

You serious? Maybe you should blog about it and then, get compensation from Bondi?? Just a suggestion…

Comparing Bondi and TGIF, Maredo, and Chillies? errr… dude, its like comparing Bubba Gump and Fishmarket. haha..

Oh, go claim ur compensation from Bondi of the food poisoning.. Sure they are willing to see to it…

toms last blog post..“Light Up, Light Up…” Leona Lewis