SELANGOR no image

Published on October 25th, 2008 | by email2me

CLOSED : Blogging Live on Halloween Day at theobroma Chocolate Lounge, 1Utama

Happy Halloween day to all Foodies, readers, my friends, family and everyone. After some hectic schedules of my job last week, finally I am able to take some rest especially Deepavali is around the corner. During festivals or celebration, I just couldn’t miss to visit 1 Utama. Their main hall or sub hall definitely has a nice decorations.

They have scare crows, pumpkins, bats, dead trees, crows and black cats. Usual EERIE stuffs which you could expect during a halloween day.

theobroma chocolate lounge 41.JPG

theobroma chocolate lounge 41.JPG

I didn’t go down to join the crowd directly. I just took it from from another floor on top of the celebration hall. I am actually sitting in theobrama CHOCOLATE LOUNGE.

theobroma chocolate lounge 09.JPG

The place looks a bit classy at first. But after you checkout their menu, it is kinda reasonable. A few pictures below showing their ambience and setup.

theobroma chocolate lounge 38.JPG
All the furnitures were brown in color and come with a quite comfortable cushion leather seats.

theobroma chocolate lounge 40.JPG

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

12 Responses to CLOSED : Blogging Live on Halloween Day at theobroma Chocolate Lounge, 1Utama

1. lingzie says:

oh my gosh!!!! all those chocolates…….!!! ~swoon & faints~

i tell you…if i go…sure buy out the whole store!!
    have been wanting to go since i read about it from masak-masak.
    now that i your post….must go liao!!!!! 😛

lingzie : i had too much today …. lol …. *BURP*

You bring the best sweets review …this is one place that I must visit, cannot tahan looking at all the chocolates.

ck lams last blog post..Penang Hawker Food – Nearby Traders Hotel, Penang

4. Nate says:

Oh. my. gosh. What an awesome place to hang out! (The chocolate shop, not the Halloween display)

Nates last blog post..Aunty Marlene’s Banana Muffins Recipe

5. cariso says:

Wow! you can put so many pics in one post! *ENVY sei ngor * 🙂

carisos last blog post..?????? Ryoma Japanese Restaurant (part 3)

Nate : Yea ….. the place is pretty classy and comfy at an affordable hang out price….

Cariso : that’s the beauty of self hosted blogs ….. 😀

CK : Good to visit ….. you will be dazzled with all sorts of chocolates which give you a hard time deciding which to buy …..

Same to you Steven ….. I feel damn heavy today after yesterday’s chocolate tasting session …. tomolo must go gym to clear some calories out …. hahaha

9. allenooi says:

I like chocolates! If I were there, I think I will order the fondue. I just cannot tahan if I see all the chocolates around me!

allenoois last blog post..Jiu Jiu Szechuan Restaurant @ Juru Auto City

10. Tara says:

Cool! Wanna try the warmer set. Looks like fun! Will try out the new outlet in Bangsar Village.

Taras last blog post..Blindness

11. Foong says:

Oh my goodness! I think I will probably spend the whole day there and think I have died and gone to heaven…this is what I call chocolate heaven!!!!! How come we don’t have it here in Penang (instead of the rip-off so-called choc boutique)? It is just NOT fair.

Foongs last blog post..My emergency 5 minute chocolate cake

Foong : They got plenty of those small small piece pure chocolates from different type for you to sample! Even before you place any order, they have those small small piece of chocolates for you to sample how does it taste.

Penang where got such a good place …..