Super GT Round 3 2012 is round the corner. In just mere 2 weeks time we are going to have all the chics, cars and party coming up to greet you.
The main attraction would be the GT Race Queen where they always get the attention aside from the main race cars.
In fact Super GT 2012 Round 3 Malaysia is the one and only round out of the eight round of the Super GT to be held outside of Japan. Mark your calendars for 2 days of real motorsports fun and more on 9th and 10th June 2012.
What else can be more happening in the day time with gals and cars are the party that come along with the race. It is an all family event that ensure all ages get to enjoy the whole event while you are here at Sepang.
The family, old and young do not have to despair. There will be:
• Akihabara Town with authentic Japanese ‘look and feel’ filled with gadgets. Gadget lovers can expect the latest gadgets for sale and goods at amazing prices as some items will be placed at clearance sale rate.
• Finals of the Playstation Gran Turismo 5 SUPER GT Cup Tournament where the winner will represent Malaysia to compete with 5 other finalists from Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia to crown the title of “Asia’s Fastest!”
• BMX Demonstration
• SUPER GT Queen Search 2012
• All-day Dance Competition by 40 dance teams from various colleges in Klang Valley and Penang to showcase their dance choreography.
• Concert…yes you read i right. There will be a concert and little birds say that it is a hot act coming in. Stay tuned for more details.
Super cars on exhibition
The main event here is obviously for the cars GT300 and GT500 series on track.
Excited yet? Grandstand tickets are priced at RM100 each which comes with a Touch N Go card, and can be bought online atwww.ticketcharge.com.my, www.supergt.com.my or at Roadshows. Children under the age of 12 can enter for free. For added convenience, Skybus will be providing shuttle services from KL Sentral – the details can be found at www.supergt.com.my.If you love photography and want to experience the pit action, then pit walk passes are available at RM100 each. Photobugs who want to experience photography smack beside the race track can opt to purchase the Photographers Pass at RM500 each.
You get to shoot at close up (Bring your own big guns la to get close up ….. 70-200mm on Full Frame still cannot reach this angle. Must use Crop sensor x 1.5)
If you are adventurous to see what under the hood, check out those cars at the pit at RM100 for the access.
The pitwalk tour
And also look for the race queen pose for you automatically when your camera direct at them
So you get to choose whether to see the engine at their back or go to the front where the race queens gather.
The folks at JPM Motorsports are feeling generous and are giving out a paid of Super GT tickets daily with Super GT merchandises. All you need to do:
email2me A GPS Friendly food blogs featuring foods from backstreet to fine dining. Food POI does not do much in depth review on the foods but we provide sufficient info and details on what to order so that it won't spoil your dining appetite.