KL no image

Published on December 5th, 2009 | by email2me

La Yosh, Japanese Food With A French Touch

Early last month, I first step into Plaza Damas for the first time. Been staying in KL for more than 3 years, I still doesn’t know this place exist. Myself and my usual makan gang went to a place called La Yosh. I feel so happy got sushi for dinner ….. When I reach Plaza Hartamas, I try to look for this place and it is located right opposite of TGI Fridays.

la-yosh

The Signboard Said Japanese Western …..

light-sign-board

cozy-dining-setup
Cozy Dining Setup ….

cash-counter
Plenty of retro decoration stuffs

Then Richard brief us what we going to have that night and he said we won’t be eating any sushi or sashimi. I was like duh …… come to a Japanese restaurant that doesn’t serve sushi and sashimi. Then food served not long after that.

open-kitchen
Open Kitchen Concept

img_5033
Cold Cha Soba – RM9.80

img_5035
Salmon Au Gratin (RM18.80)

Oven-baked Norwegian salmon steak with a crust of melted cheddar make this is the best dish of the night. The fish were fresh and the portion is just right.

img_5037
Oven Baked Seabass with Pesto Alla Genovese – RM16.90

img_5040
Nagoya Fried Chicken – RM16.90

Nagoya Fried Chicken was apparently marinated with selected fragrant Japanese spices before they were being fried. The chicken was not only crispy on the outside, the inner meat also very tasty!

Pages: 1 2

13 Responses to La Yosh, Japanese Food With A French Touch

1. Christine says:

Will definitely put this place in our list cos I love Jap fusion food 🙂 Chris have to bear with me for this one. hehe..

2. Very interesting. The pasta dishes do look and sound good.
    .-= pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Sweet, Sour & Spicy Pork with Sour Mustard Green (??????) II – Have It Many Ways! =-.

Sure will want to try out this version of squid ink spaghetti.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Enju Japanese Restaurant Prince Hotel – New Izakaya Style Japanese Menu =-.

4. NKOTB says:

It gives me a fusion feel…
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..??????? Yat Seng Roast Duck Rice =-.

5. Awesome place to be, affordable and romantic! gery french! 😉

6. Hola~~

Is a nice restaurant for Pak tor
    .-= purpleserenity´s last blog ..Izakaya A La Carte – Enju Jap. Food =-.

7. xin says:

awww i miss the fried chicken and squid ink spag!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Double Celebrations in Ahroy Thai Cuisine @ Cheras =-.

8. J2Kfm says:

Oh fusion. No wonder you were wondering why no sushi n sashimi.
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Indian Curry Puffs @ Green Shack, Jalan Tun Perak, Ipoh =-.

9. cumidanciki says:

i love the way japanese do western. creamy and thick with feeling;)
    .-= cumidanciki´s last blog ..Sunshine Chicken Farm – PART II , Lunch at Kuala Lipis =-.

10. iamthewitch says:

I still can’t forget the Indian curry! LOL

11. nice place with nice food and the prices are quite reasonable too!!

12. lingzie says:

this place better than pasta zanmai? then i must go liao… since i LOVE pasta zanmai to bits!

13. christock says:

Wow. Fusion Jap. Freaking hell must try!