CELEBRITIES

International Celebrity Chef Martin Yan Cooking Live in KL Starhill Gallery

Chef Martin, ambassador to GE Monogram collaborates with Kollektion Distribution Sdn Bhd will be creating a few special asian dishes within each unique menu at the serving as highlight as gastronomical adventure at different venues.

martin-on-stage

Chef Martin Yen On Stage

butterfly-garlic
Live show on the screen showing how thin Chef Martin can butterfly a garlic

martin2

martin-with-squid

Tada! Here is the sambal squid! It taste quite good and simple to prepare

vincent-chew
Vincent Chew [Group Executive Director of Kollektion Distribution Sdn Bhd] (A Member of Pensonic Holdings Berhad) Doing the lucky draw

martin-and-lucky-draw
From Left Chef Chung from Tai Thong Group, The Lucky Winner and Chef Martin Yen

• November 30, 2009 - 10:49 pm | Permalink

It was really fun watching Chef Martin Yan cooking demonstration right before our very eyes. Thanks for the link 🙂
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Korean Restaurant – Sa Rang Chae at New Bob Center, Gottlieb Road =-.

• December 1, 2009 - 9:20 am | Permalink

Eh I think you have typo with Martin Yan’s name on your title. 🙂 And yes I enjoyed his live cooking show! My first time!!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..New Izakaya menu at ENJU, Prince Hotel =-.

• December 1, 2009 - 2:58 pm | Permalink

GE has long been in the Malaysian market, but due to their price level it is more for the up market segment. I have sole one or two of their appliances while I was working in ‘Yaohan Best’ back some 15 years ago.
    .-= Jason Wong´s last blog ..????????? =-.

• December 2, 2009 - 9:29 am | Permalink

He’s a winner! Real funny and good food!

• December 2, 2009 - 6:53 pm | Permalink

hmm….. it’s nice to see Chef Martin Yan…..
    .-= FoOd PaRaDiSe´s last blog ..Sakae Sushi @ Queensbay Mall, Penang =-.

• December 4, 2009 - 12:59 am | Permalink

Oh my, Chef Martin Yan in KL!? Nooo… GE? Gosh, now i realize that my fridges is under GE brand.

• December 4, 2009 - 8:50 am | Permalink

it was defintely an experience!
    .-= Big Boys Oven´s last blog ..WEDDING CAKES at Prince Hotel =-.

• December 4, 2009 - 11:42 am | Permalink

wow, you’re so lucky to have met him. me and hubby big fans of WOK WITH YAN.. since those days:P
    .-= cumidanciki´s last blog ..O Gourmet, Champagne Breakfast @ Bangsar Shopping Centre =-.

• May 10, 2011 - 4:45 pm | Permalink

I`m here for the first time and i will return because i like this blog !