PENANG no image

Published on April 21st, 2009 | by email2me

Penang Coconut Jelly

penang coconut jelly - 14.jpg

penang coconut jelly - 15.jpg

When you look inside, it looks like coconut water but it is not

Beside the coconut jelly, they do sell the normal coconut as well. So under 1 roof, you can get both. You can even buy the coconut milk in bulk here where they have a special machine to do the job.

penang coconut jelly - 10.jpg

Recommended Drinks : Fresh Pandan Coconut Drinks

Remark:
Free delivery for more than 20 pcs orders

Pages: 1 2

28 Responses to Penang Coconut Jelly

1. Recipe man says:

yum!!! cant get this here 🙁

Recipe mans last blog post..Whats Your Favorite Dessert?

2. jolene says:

if a person want to trick or murder u oso can use this way lo… open a little hole on top and put the poison inside…

jolenes last blog post..Who Win?

3. allie says:

I like to suck the jelly with straw! :p

I miss that coconut jelly…got to visit Mr Joe once I get back to Penang lor.

ck lams last blog post..Chef Emmanuel Stroobant @7atenine, Ascott Kuala Lumpur

5. andrew says:

Ehh Ehhh!!! WHere’s my coconut???? Thought you say dabao for me geh?? LOL

andrews last blog post..Souled Out Restaurant and Bar – Sri Hartamas

6. Selba says:

I wish to find this coconut jelly in Jakarta 🙂

Selbas last blog post..Chef in Black

7. sue says:

This is the perfect refresher drink on a hot day. There’s a place in PJ that sells this. Its called Khadijah cafe( I think thats how you spell it) and its in section 11. I fell in love with the coconut jelly there, it kinda melts in your mouth. I don’t know how else to describe it. But it tasted great!

8. wah, nice leh. I had seen many post about this but haven’t got the chance to try that out. Btw, I am going down to KL on next wednesday. Can meet you up? Please email me your contact no? so when I am at there I can call you.

9. Nicholas says:

Wow, nice nice, next time must go try already. I like jelly a lot.

10. PakweHensem says:

I relly love coconut jelly.. errmm your post makes me feel like I wanna find coconut jelly now at 3 o’clock in the morning…

PakweHensems last blog post..Berapa Ukuran Ideal Vagina?

11. buzzingbee says:

yes after having it for the first time, I’m always craving for this cooling dessert!!!
    The jelly is really smooth and fragrant!!!
    .-= buzzingbee´s last blog ..Invited Review @ Hot Wok (Part II) =-.

12. thlee says:

any one want to try this coconut jelly in K.L / P.J. I can arrange you to my friend shop, try his own made coconut jelly & feel the different. But the price also different.

13. thlee says:

restoran fung sum sek kota kummuning shah alam

14. Horlic says:

Hmm… Yummmy coconut Jelly. I fall in love with coconut Jelly since I had it in my friend wedding. Thanks for sharing. I will give it a try then.

15. florence says:

It is nice coconut jelly! I can find in Johor Bahru. If you knew any shop to sell it, please let me know. TQ.

16. Paola Garvie says:

I miss them too …. KL can’t find

17. Joann Durst says:

Florence can you tell me where can I get it in Johor Bahru, my niece has a shop in Singapore is interested in selling the coconut