PENANG no image

Published on April 13th, 2009 | by email2me

Air Itam Bus Station Susu Tarik (Fresh Milk) Stall

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 09.jpg
The preparation place

In terms of hygiene, this is the cleanest mamak stall that I ever seen (Street stalls). The place is always dry and all the coffee and milo powder were covered from letting dust fly in.

Here you can choose to put egg into your milk or add coffee, Milo or Nestum cereal. The price is as shown in the picture.

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 02.jpg
Price List

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 10.jpg
See the piping hot milk get cooled down ….. Precision control is needed to perform this

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 11.jpg

This is for extra cooling for your milk ….

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 12.jpg

Air Conditioned : No
Halal : Yes
Smoking and non smoking zone : No
Tax : None
Recommended Foods : Nasi Lemak With Extra Sambal

Recommended Drinks : Susu Tarik

After drink, you will sleep better 😀 Nothing beats a glass of warm milk before sleep.

Pages: 1 2

27 Responses to Air Itam Bus Station Susu Tarik (Fresh Milk) Stall

1. andrew says:

wah… the peacock carve work very nice rite!! haha =D wooot~ semua layout!! best best!! hahaha

andrews last blog post..Finish Strong!!

2. I try this stall milk before for several times. And it tastes good but usually I will go for not added sugar. ^o^

FoOd PaRaDiSes last blog post..Kafe Fountain @ Lebuh Carnarvon, Penang

I have yet to try the milk from this stall. Will look out for it when I am around that area.
    If you happen to be in the town area, do try out the badam milk from Kapitan Restaurant too.

ck lams last blog post..Penang Hokkien Restaurant – Ang Hoay Loh

4. Selba says:

I really want to try this kind of fresh milk!

5. Duckie says:

oh i cant take this .. too rich for me

Duckies last blog post..Haadyai Trip – Part 3 (Sotong Bakar)

6. J2Kfm says:

this is good ….
    rich, frothy type.

with either Milo, egg, or plain right?

J2Kfms last blog post..Halong Bay, Vietnam – Of Caves, Grottoes, & ALMOST Frostbitten

7. cariso says:

I wanna go and try also one day! The MILK!

8. haha.. so on the 17th ur gonna hit this stall again??

thenomadGourmands last blog post..Naan at Restaurant MY, Jalan Bunus 6, Masjid India

9. this ah neh already been there for sometime, I remember I was shock when I heard him speaking hokkien, eventually I also learn tamil from him :), the milk really fresh. One of the great place to be.

10. Little Inbox says:

Give me a glass of warm fresh milk pls. I love milk.

Little Inboxs last blog post..Chicken & Fresh Veggies Pita Wraps

11. sue ann says:

Ooo..Nice fresh warm milk at night.This will send you to dreamland easily. haha. I’ve never tried it actually. I haven’t seen such stalls in KL. Do you know of any in KL?

12. hhahahhah I want my susu! I mean milk! where is my bottle?

13. MnYfoodtalk says:

Hi hi..ken, is the milk taste like those milk powder? or fresh milk? Never try indian milk before..

By the way, can you guess who am I? Hehehee…

MnYfoodtalks last blog post..Baked Blueberry Cheesecake