PENANG no image

Published on April 13th, 2009 | by email2me

Air Itam Bus Station Susu Tarik (Fresh Milk) Stall

Many of you may think of Asam Laksa when we talk about Air Itam Bus Station or wet market. True enough that is famous for a long time already since old days.

A stone throw away from the asam laksa stall, you can see a very bright stall on the right hand side which facing the T junction towards KEK LOK SI Temple.

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 01.jpg

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 08.jpgWood carved peace sign ….

The milk sold here is fresh from the cow farm daily. It is then poured into the bronze pot for heating it up.

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 03.jpg
The Bronze Pot That Use For Heating Up The Milk

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 04.jpg
The cover has a peacock carved on it.

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 05.jpg
One night he manage to sell a few drums of fresh milks

air itam fresh milk seller - susu tarik air itam - 07.jpg

The Milk is constantly topped up before it finish

Pages: 1 2

27 Responses to Air Itam Bus Station Susu Tarik (Fresh Milk) Stall

1. andrew says:

wah… the peacock carve work very nice rite!! haha =D wooot~ semua layout!! best best!! hahaha

andrews last blog post..Finish Strong!!

2. I try this stall milk before for several times. And it tastes good but usually I will go for not added sugar. ^o^

FoOd PaRaDiSes last blog post..Kafe Fountain @ Lebuh Carnarvon, Penang

I have yet to try the milk from this stall. Will look out for it when I am around that area.
    If you happen to be in the town area, do try out the badam milk from Kapitan Restaurant too.

ck lams last blog post..Penang Hokkien Restaurant – Ang Hoay Loh

4. Selba says:

I really want to try this kind of fresh milk!

5. Duckie says:

oh i cant take this .. too rich for me

Duckies last blog post..Haadyai Trip – Part 3 (Sotong Bakar)

6. J2Kfm says:

this is good ….
    rich, frothy type.

with either Milo, egg, or plain right?

J2Kfms last blog post..Halong Bay, Vietnam – Of Caves, Grottoes, & ALMOST Frostbitten

7. cariso says:

I wanna go and try also one day! The MILK!

8. haha.. so on the 17th ur gonna hit this stall again??

thenomadGourmands last blog post..Naan at Restaurant MY, Jalan Bunus 6, Masjid India

9. this ah neh already been there for sometime, I remember I was shock when I heard him speaking hokkien, eventually I also learn tamil from him :), the milk really fresh. One of the great place to be.

10. Little Inbox says:

Give me a glass of warm fresh milk pls. I love milk.

Little Inboxs last blog post..Chicken & Fresh Veggies Pita Wraps

11. sue ann says:

Ooo..Nice fresh warm milk at night.This will send you to dreamland easily. haha. I’ve never tried it actually. I haven’t seen such stalls in KL. Do you know of any in KL?

12. hhahahhah I want my susu! I mean milk! where is my bottle?

13. MnYfoodtalk says:

Hi hi..ken, is the milk taste like those milk powder? or fresh milk? Never try indian milk before..

By the way, can you guess who am I? Hehehee…

MnYfoodtalks last blog post..Baked Blueberry Cheesecake