KL no image

Published on March 24th, 2009 | by email2me

Last Saturday, I was in Berjaya Time Square for checking out the anime fest organized by Maxis Hot Link. Then before attending the event, I go and have my brunch in Papa John Pizza. The I stumbled on the huge logo which is very familiar to me. I was like OH MY GOD! Krispy Kreme is here! It is just next door to Papa John’s Pizza in Berjaya Time Square. Ground floor. Then I go near it and checkout when it is going to open. The renovation notice there said it will be completed by April 16, 2009. I guess this was the opening date? Hope it is. So there goes another big storm of doughnuts people go que up like in J.CO and Big Apple Donuts.

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at KL Berjaya Time Square Malaysia

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at KL Berjaya Time Square Malaysia

34 Responses to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in Berjaya Time Square Kuala Lumpur (KL) This Coming April 16, 2009

1. Chong says:

Finally… But I’ll wait till the storm is calmed before visiting them. LOL

2. lingzie says:

yaaaaayyyyyy! FINALLY!!!! krispy kremes!!!!!! ~swoons~ ~faints~

lingzies last blog post..Cake Decorating & Tiramisu Baking Class in Penang!

3. panda says:

i saw one in midvalley too~ opening soon

pandas last blog post..Just For Laugh – Wolverine’s

4. Jason says:

Hehe. Finally. The last time they said it was 2008 November.

It is the best in the world. It even pawn J.CO and Big Apple.

This brand not available much in SEA. Just Indonesia and now Malaysia. Hooray !

6. J2Kfm says:

i was thinking it MUST be opened by March 2009 right?

went there few days ago and duh …. STILL have “yet to see the light” …. 🙂

• email2me says:

When you see light, you will see the storm also …. aunties go que up liao …. lol …. I saw they done with the counter oledi but the rest still not ready yet. 😀

7. wowowowowowow! let’s storm!

8. allie says:

OMG ~~ Krispy Kreme!!! Heard lots and lots about it already… must try lor…
    When you come to KL can ta pao some for me ar? Hehe… 😛

allies last blog post..Penang Food | Ah Keat Bah Kut Teh

9. ahh…the Krispy Kreme ta-pau-ing date –
    w BBO baking class n King of Food; Ken Chan storming back to Pg… bearing macaroons and donuts..
    the Pg floggers gonna hv a wheel of a time! LOL.
    Mayb I can help u queue up n get ur orders haahhahahaa…

thenomadGourmands last blog post..7, 8, 9

Mister Doughnuts is no where near. 😀

11. Selba says:

Funny thing that Indonesian people don’t really like Krispy Kreme though there are a lot of it’s outlets but you still can see that mostly are more into J.Co or Dunkin Donut. As far as I’m aware, more foreigners/expatriates who are Krispy Kreme’s customers, not the Indonesian ones 😀

12. Hasher says:

Had my first taste of Krispy Kreme over at Sydney many years ago. Then about 2 years back, it was launched in Hong Kong. Last December 2008, I had it again in London.

Taste…different from the rest that you get in Kuala Lumpur. Its good but then as human beings we all have different taste buds.

Price…it was selling: @$10 Hong Kong per piece or RM5.00
    @ 6 British Pounds per dozen of original gazed.

God knows how much it will be when they start selling in Kuala Lumpur!

As for me, I still love our local donuts (non branded) that is icing sugar coated or the Malay version.

Go local … hee hee!

13. Duckie says:

yays!!!!! but i suppose can’t go there for perhaps the first month or so?! it’ll most probably be so packed!!

Duckies last blog post..Esplanade Mee Sotong

14. wah~~~~~~finally come to Malaysia ler~~~

Satisfyingtummys last blog post..My life

15. Jason L. says:

Personally, I still prefer J.Co and Big Apple by far.

I’ve tried Krispy Kreme in Australia and UK, found it to be so sickly sweet for my liking.

Jason L.s last blog post..Tenji Japanese Buffet @ Solaris Mont Kiara

16. Vivien says:

this is going to be hot, they are going to be longer queue and JCO and Big Apple are going to be left behind… what i think will happen… hahaha

i want original glazed, this, tat…

17. Chong says:

They are opening another one in Mid Valley. Under construction now…

Chongs last blog post..Revamp? Maybe…

18. OH My GOD !!! Finally its here in Malaysia. Cannot wait to get my hands on it. KK Rocks !!!

Food Promotionss last blog post..Advertorial

19. I can’t wait to try its donuts. I want to know find out why KK is a phenomenon in US.

20. fred says:

after trying Krispy Kreme, i find that the donut texture of J.Co and Big Apple is too soft and hollow. ori glazed is the best, just right texture. and other variety all feel different, unlike J.Co and Big Apple, all taste the same.

21. Eva says:

Krispy Creme selling at Tesco for £1.20 for plain sugar glazed ones, and £1.45 for others. Alternatively you can get a box of 12 (variety pack) for £12.89.

Don’t see or taste why it is so great !!

cheers