KL

Restoran Hong Kong Dessert (Tim Pan Kor Kor), Kepong

Place: Restoran Hong Kong Dessert (Tim Pan Kor Kor), Kepong
Food Recommended : Mango Cheong Fun, Black Sesame & Peanut Soup, Mango Pomelo Tau Fu Fa

8TV Ho Chak Banner

Place: Restoran Hong Kong Dessert (Tim Pan Kor Kor), Kepong
GPS Coordinate :
Location : Kepong, Opposite Jusco
Address : D-G-6, Jalan Metro Perdana, Taman Usahawan, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
Phone : 03-6251 0209
Business Hour :
Food Type: Hong Kong Dessert
Price: Mango Cheong Fun [RM8], Black Sesame & Peanut Soup[RM6], Mango Pomelo Tau Fu Fa[RM9]
Halal :

Remark :

• February 17, 2009 - 1:55 am | Permalink

This is interesting. It’s a waste I did not get to visit Kepong area yet. Thanks for sharing Ken. 🙂

Criz Lais last blog post..CHRYSANTHEMUM GINSENG WOLFBERRY JELLY WITH RAW HONEY

• February 17, 2009 - 11:56 am | Permalink

Kepong a lot desserts restaurant now.

• February 18, 2009 - 4:18 pm | Permalink

watched this on 8tv that day. reminded me of wmw and jason’s posts, when they went for the mango hor fun.

J2Kfms last blog post..An Excursion to Sungai Petani, Kedah (Part 1)

• February 18, 2009 - 4:31 pm | Permalink

J2KFM : I’m going to invade this restaurant soon over the coming weekends. 🙂

There are 2 great dessert restaurant which is Pao Bing and this one.

• March 12, 2009 - 12:31 pm | Permalink

I always drop by for its’ sesame dessert.

malaysianfoodguides last blog post..Green View Garden @ Cameron Highlands

• March 13, 2009 - 12:10 pm | Permalink

Alamak..

Me duwan to comment so much.Actually the foods is look so presentable but not on the taste.

I thought my lidah have kulat or what ler coz I dun feel so tasty at all.So,eventually I duwan to comment until last week.On last week some of my frens and relatives went there to give a try.

Results,dissapointed and same as me.

Foods : Presentable
    Environment : Oklor
    Cleaniness : Not bad
    Taste : Bad,maybe my lidah got kulat or what.Especially the desserts with Pamelo …

• March 13, 2009 - 12:12 pm | Permalink

Alamak..

Results,dissapointed and same as me.

Foods : Presentable
    Environment : Oklor
    Cleaniness : Not bad

japalangspeakss last blog post..Elizabeth Wong’s Nude Picture

• jadie
    July 17, 2009 - 1:34 pm | Permalink

i tried before ..not very nice..and abit pricey..i still prefer ktz than this..maybe i havent tried the mango stuff yet but i dont think i will go again. the doubleboiled egg (sheung pei dann tan)or something like that is a shame, dont ever try it!