EVENTS

Penang Food Blogger Gathering 3 – Foods

December 06, 2008 …… Mark another success for the Third Penang Food Blogger gathering which held at Gill‘s parents house at Batu Feringghi.

gathering3 - 001.jpg

This round we are having a pot luck. Each of the attendees are required to bring a dish or have the option of supplying the disposable utensils or fruits. For me, I cook a Cantonese Style Spicy & Sour Pork Ribs. I also brought a bunch of fresh and smoked German Sausages, a whole bird of German style marinated chicken with stuffing plus a big pineapple.

gathering3 - 047.jpg

gathering3 - 086.jpg
The roast chicken

gathering3 - 026.jpg
The German Raw Pork Sausages by me and fresh prawns by Lingzie

The recipe will follow later …… on how to prepare this dish. The taste come out not bad as I overslept when cooking it. While waiting for it to simmer, I was sitting next to the kitchen and fall asleep.

gathering3 - 002.jpg

Special drink prepared by Gill GillLemonade with Pomegranate

• December 12, 2008 - 7:42 pm | Permalink

you are….. beh ho seh la…. make me drool nia….

purposely one……. show off…….. i din got chance to have a bite….. so sad….

btw… nice photo…..

PenangTuaPuis last blog post..Penang Dessert | Mount Erskine Roadside Tong Sui

• December 14, 2008 - 11:28 am | Permalink

PTP : Who ask you cannot make it …… 😛

Thanks for the compliments

• December 12, 2008 - 8:20 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much for the lovely pics. I hope it’s ok to use some of it on my site when I start the food section at

As your photos are already with your watermark, you will get the credit for it.

Thanks and cheers!
    The Malaysian Explorer

malaysian explorers last blog post..Nov 28, Information about Malaysia

• December 12, 2008 - 10:17 pm | Permalink

Roast Pork with the Cheese Fondue?? Wouldn’t it taste weird??

• December 14, 2008 - 11:30 am | Permalink

Allie : It taste real good … not weird. The roast pork should be heat up with BBQ fire pit then dip into the cheese fondue …. the taste …. heaven!

• December 12, 2008 - 11:25 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing all the yummy food that you brought back from KL and not forgetting the spicy & sour pork ribs 🙂

ck lams last blog post..Penang Hawker Food – Gottlieb Road

• December 14, 2008 - 11:31 am | Permalink

Rebecca : My pleasure ….. and glad you all enjoy it 😀

• December 13, 2008 - 9:09 am | Permalink

Yes, I meant to ask you for the recipe of the spicy and sour pork ribs! I think it’ll be perfect to make the next time my folks come to town. I’m totally kicking myself for having to leave the gathering early – missed the roast chicken AND the fondue! Kick kick!

550ml jar of faiths last blog post..Breakfast at Petaling Street Wet Market & 7 Random Things

• December 14, 2008 - 11:34 am | Permalink

Min : Glad that you are able to attend our gathering and thanks for your hakka abacus. 😀

Recipe coming up soon ….

• December 13, 2008 - 11:41 am | Permalink

Envy you ppl loh got the chance to taste all those delicious food!

carisos last blog post..Tsuruya Japanese Restaurant (??????)

• December 14, 2008 - 11:36 am | Permalink

cariso : All this cannot be bought outside …. hehehe

• December 13, 2008 - 5:04 pm | Permalink

thk u for all the sausages! great meeting u too!

• December 14, 2008 - 11:39 am | Permalink