SELANGOR

Nachos Nachos at Giant, Kota Damansara

Mexican foods in our Malaysian market I would say it is much dominant by Chilis. When people talk about Tostada chips and Fajitas, we would automatically think of them. I guess it is more probably they have been long in the market and have more branches with their expansion accross Malaysia. But to dine there is ain’t cheap. It is much of a medium range type of restaurant which also serves as a bar for chilling out on their famous Presidente Margarita.

Yesterday I came across Masak-Masak’s post on Nachos Nachos located inside Giant Hypermarket, Kota Damansara.

nachosnachos 12.jpg

The setup of the restaurant are rather simple. All the walls are painted green with some simple drawings and decorations. The ceiling also is made of zinc unlike others that mostly use plaster ceiling.

nachosnachos 09.jpg

nachosnachos 10.jpg

nachosnachos 01.jpg

nachosnachos 02.jpg

Kids age 12 and below get to dine for free. At first when I was there, only 2 tables including mine were occupied. All of sudden there were 2 big families came in and occupied 3/4 of the whole restaurants table. I guess this is rather more of a family restaurant compared to Chilis which serves alchohol drink for adults. They do sell Margaritas here but without the alchohol. You don’t want to see your kid took a sip of your drink and laughing alone at the corner the whole night.

• December 19, 2008 - 4:22 pm | Permalink

The oreo mud pie looks marvellous. Wanna get a bit on it, but too bad, now tooth pain. 🙁

allies last blog post..Penang Hawker Food | Fried Lok Lok @ Gurney Drive

• December 19, 2008 - 4:43 pm | Permalink

I love nachos!!! The rating only 3/5… but the picture of the nachos looks so good… 🙂

Selbas last blog post..Ketan Bakar

• December 19, 2008 - 6:43 pm | Permalink

allie : aiyo ….. better take care gal ….

Selba : I gave them a 3/5 base on my personal taste bud. This does not reflect any other person’s taste towards the food. I guess if you are the one eating it, you sure giving them a 4/5 at least! They have lots of way to make the nachos taste better.

• December 19, 2008 - 8:08 pm | Permalink

The layout of the whole place looked cool. I will try dropping in this place when I’m in KL.

Criz Lais last blog post..PULAU AMAN FLOATING RESTAURANT

• December 19, 2008 - 8:22 pm | Permalink

Oreo mud pie looks GOOD! 🙂

• December 20, 2008 - 9:47 am | Permalink

Nice to see an intro of Mexican food… the Nachos Fiesta should be a good choice as it has the sour and spicy taste unlike others that are mostly with cheese.

ck lams last blog post..Coffee Island @ Gurney Drive, Penang

• December 20, 2008 - 2:02 pm | Permalink

YUmmy,yummy, now Kota Damansara got two Mexican Restaurant . . . . col! must try!