EVENTS

WIFI :

Smoking and non smoking zone : Please check with hotel

Tax : 5% Gov and 10% Service

Recommended Foods : Refer above

Recommended Drinks :

Remark:
Seating capacity of 180 persons with 5 private dining rooms.

Acrobatic Lion Dance Performance on 2nd of Feb 2009, 12noon onwards at Hotel Grand Lobby

• December 20, 2008 - 8:40 pm | Permalink

WOW! we really camwhore and really there for a marvellous treat, what a fantastic nite, great food and great company! Ricky looked like he is doing a magic show! lol!

• December 20, 2008 - 10:05 pm | Permalink

wah.. so fast lou sang d! The food looks simply delicious! yum yum… Merry xmas to you!

Allies last blog post..Penang Hawker Food | Fried Lok Lok @ Gurney Drive

• December 21, 2008 - 12:20 am | Permalink

Poor you got to sacrifice eating in order to let us have good photos to view. btw I love that dessert -Glutinuous Rice Dumplings !

• December 21, 2008 - 8:58 am | Permalink

A grand CNY feast….fits for an emperor.

ck lams last blog post..Coffee Island @ Gurney Drive, Penang

• December 21, 2008 - 1:08 pm | Permalink

BBO : ya lo …. Ricky’s creation are simply outstanding and the whole session was fun.

Allie : more to come …. and merry Xmas to you too

cariso : That is ladies favorite. Some of the ladies in that session had 2 servings.

CK : Yes indeed ….

• December 22, 2008 - 10:13 am | Permalink

Very nice presentations!

Oh.. I wonder how the Steamed Fish Balls with Abalone and Fat Choy tasted… interesting 🙂

Selbas last blog post..Jajanan Pasar Singkong

• December 22, 2008 - 1:50 pm | Permalink

walao…. ppl all jobless.. recession la. this la that la,….

u still can makan besar… salute….

hahahha……

shark fin…. I wan the shark fins….

PenangTuaPuis last blog post..Penang Restaurant | Star View New Word Park – Fei Fei Farewell Lunch

• December 22, 2008 - 2:56 pm | Permalink

Selba : You can expect that from an award winning restaurant. 😀

PTP : I eat for FREE ok ? Then that even better for recession cause I no need to spend money. hahahaha

• December 22, 2008 - 5:11 pm | Permalink

wow..u r fast…just uploaded my pics..

looks like u managed to master ur 50D quite well ar..

lotsofcravingss last blog post..Champ’s Bistro @ Centrepoint, Bandar Utama

• December 22, 2008 - 7:32 pm | Permalink

joe : hehehe ….. when free fast fast clear all the important post.

the 50D is a beast to tame …. still got lots of stuffs not yet master

• December 25, 2008 - 5:04 pm | Permalink

I’m not a big fan of yee sang. Tossing noodles higher to ensure prosperity? How about working harder instead?!

Yeah, I thought that the dim sum assortment looked “normal” at first, but when you start describing what they are really made of, it’s amazing. I think that if this really is premium Chinese cuisine, it should look like it, don’t you agree?

Nates last blog post..Merry Christmas from House of Annie

• December 26, 2008 - 8:28 am | Permalink

The food looks really amazing and I can see that u rated almost every single dish as 5/5. Must be really good. HAha… Wait till someone pays for my meal there first than I will go. Hehe.. BTw, Merry Belated Xmas!

• December 26, 2008 - 8:50 am | Permalink

Steven : you still can collect meh ….. I thought start giving out?

Nate : It is just a tradition …… I couldn’t agree more on the work harder part especially the current recession.

May : Yea …… wish to Santa ….. hahahaha

• December 29, 2008 - 2:50 pm | Permalink

OMG. that looks damn tasty… I’m quite suprised they are already setting up CNY dinners now, but then again, CNY is only about a month from now huh?

Nice pictures btw! I use a Nikon for my food shots as well… love the Nikon. It’s great.

Williams last blog post..Sri Nyonya Restaurant, Petaling Jaya Section 22

• December 29, 2008 - 3:20 pm | Permalink

William : Nothing is impossible. All the festivals were too near to each other.

I am using Canon and not Nikon 😛