EVENTS

Early “Lou Sang” at Tai Zi Heen, Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur

tai zi heen cny special 2009 35.jpgDouble-boiled Hasma with Red Dates and Glutinuous Rice DumplingsRating 5/5 at RM18 per person

The dessert ends the session and below is Chef Ricky Thein [Head Chef of Chinese Restaurant for Prince Hotel] with all his creations for celebrating the upcoming auspicious Ox Year Chinese New Year. Chef Ricky himself is an award winner for several cooking awards and been in the cooking industry for more than 20 years. You can expect the highest quality foods created and served.

tai zi heen cny special 2009 28.jpg

tai zi heen cny special 2009 29.jpgChef Ricky With The Yee Sang

tai zi heen cny special 2009 31.jpg

Press & Magazine Reporters interviewing Chef Ricky

• December 20, 2008 - 8:40 pm | Permalink

WOW! we really camwhore and really there for a marvellous treat, what a fantastic nite, great food and great company! Ricky looked like he is doing a magic show! lol!

• December 20, 2008 - 10:05 pm | Permalink

wah.. so fast lou sang d! The food looks simply delicious! yum yum… Merry xmas to you!

Allies last blog post..Penang Hawker Food | Fried Lok Lok @ Gurney Drive

• December 21, 2008 - 12:20 am | Permalink

Poor you got to sacrifice eating in order to let us have good photos to view. btw I love that dessert -Glutinuous Rice Dumplings !

• December 21, 2008 - 8:58 am | Permalink

A grand CNY feast….fits for an emperor.

ck lams last blog post..Coffee Island @ Gurney Drive, Penang

• December 21, 2008 - 1:08 pm | Permalink

BBO : ya lo …. Ricky’s creation are simply outstanding and the whole session was fun.

Allie : more to come …. and merry Xmas to you too

cariso : That is ladies favorite. Some of the ladies in that session had 2 servings.

CK : Yes indeed ….

• December 22, 2008 - 10:13 am | Permalink

Very nice presentations!

Oh.. I wonder how the Steamed Fish Balls with Abalone and Fat Choy tasted… interesting 🙂

Selbas last blog post..Jajanan Pasar Singkong

• December 22, 2008 - 1:50 pm | Permalink

walao…. ppl all jobless.. recession la. this la that la,….

u still can makan besar… salute….

hahahha……

shark fin…. I wan the shark fins….

PenangTuaPuis last blog post..Penang Restaurant | Star View New Word Park – Fei Fei Farewell Lunch

• December 22, 2008 - 2:56 pm | Permalink

Selba : You can expect that from an award winning restaurant. 😀

PTP : I eat for FREE ok ? Then that even better for recession cause I no need to spend money. hahahaha

• December 22, 2008 - 5:11 pm | Permalink

wow..u r fast…just uploaded my pics..

looks like u managed to master ur 50D quite well ar..

lotsofcravingss last blog post..Champ’s Bistro @ Centrepoint, Bandar Utama

• December 22, 2008 - 7:32 pm | Permalink

joe : hehehe ….. when free fast fast clear all the important post.

the 50D is a beast to tame …. still got lots of stuffs not yet master

• December 25, 2008 - 5:04 pm | Permalink

I’m not a big fan of yee sang. Tossing noodles higher to ensure prosperity? How about working harder instead?!

Yeah, I thought that the dim sum assortment looked “normal” at first, but when you start describing what they are really made of, it’s amazing. I think that if this really is premium Chinese cuisine, it should look like it, don’t you agree?

Nates last blog post..Merry Christmas from House of Annie

• December 26, 2008 - 8:28 am | Permalink

The food looks really amazing and I can see that u rated almost every single dish as 5/5. Must be really good. HAha… Wait till someone pays for my meal there first than I will go. Hehe.. BTw, Merry Belated Xmas!

• December 26, 2008 - 8:50 am | Permalink

Steven : you still can collect meh ….. I thought start giving out?

Nate : It is just a tradition …… I couldn’t agree more on the work harder part especially the current recession.

May : Yea …… wish to Santa ….. hahahaha

• December 29, 2008 - 2:50 pm | Permalink

OMG. that looks damn tasty… I’m quite suprised they are already setting up CNY dinners now, but then again, CNY is only about a month from now huh?

Nice pictures btw! I use a Nikon for my food shots as well… love the Nikon. It’s great.

Williams last blog post..Sri Nyonya Restaurant, Petaling Jaya Section 22

• December 29, 2008 - 3:20 pm | Permalink

William : Nothing is impossible. All the festivals were too near to each other.

I am using Canon and not Nikon 😛