Xmas is coming near .... have you prepared/book your roast turkey ye..." /> Early "Lou Sang" at Tai Zi Heen, Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur - Page 6 of 9 - Food Point of Interest

EVENTS no image

Published on December 20th, 2008 | by email2me

Early “Lou Sang” at Tai Zi Heen, Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur

The prawns were very big and it is cut open on its back to ensure it is well cooked. Even though it is deep fried, the juice still retain inside and the meat are succulent. The dressing on it is a perfect companion to go with it and come with a bit of sandy feeling which specially created by the chef. Taste it to find out yourself! You will sure like it.

tai zi heen cny special 2009 27.jpgStewed Oxtail with Yam, Fragrant Whole Garlic and Leek in CasseroleRating 5/5 at RM88[L], RM68[M], RM48[S]

The chef created this dish is to welcome the year of Ox by the Chinese Calendar for year 2009. Oxtail requires a high level of expertise to cook it and a long cooking time to soften it. For this dish, the chef told us that he already cook it for 8 hours and the result a very tender oxtail meat.

tai zi heen cny special 2009 30.jpgFried Rice with Seafood and Baby Abalone – Rating 4/5 at RM88[L], RM68[M] and RM48[S]

The fried rice come out without being too oily and there’s a fragrant smell of the abalone sauce used to fry the rice. Those small thing which looks like a button mushroom actually are baby abalone. Same goes for the one on the fish ball dim sum above!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

16 Responses to Early “Lou Sang” at Tai Zi Heen, Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur

1. WOW! we really camwhore and really there for a marvellous treat, what a fantastic nite, great food and great company! Ricky looked like he is doing a magic show! lol!

2. Allie says:

wah.. so fast lou sang d! The food looks simply delicious! yum yum… Merry xmas to you!

Allies last blog post..Penang Hawker Food | Fried Lok Lok @ Gurney Drive

3. cariso says:

Poor you got to sacrifice eating in order to let us have good photos to view. btw I love that dessert -Glutinuous Rice Dumplings !

A grand CNY feast….fits for an emperor.

ck lams last blog post..Coffee Island @ Gurney Drive, Penang

BBO : ya lo …. Ricky’s creation are simply outstanding and the whole session was fun.

Allie : more to come …. and merry Xmas to you too

cariso : That is ladies favorite. Some of the ladies in that session had 2 servings.

CK : Yes indeed ….

6. Selba says:

Very nice presentations!

Oh.. I wonder how the Steamed Fish Balls with Abalone and Fat Choy tasted… interesting 🙂

Selbas last blog post..Jajanan Pasar Singkong

7. PenangTuaPui says:

walao…. ppl all jobless.. recession la. this la that la,….

u still can makan besar… salute….

hahahha……

shark fin…. I wan the shark fins….

PenangTuaPuis last blog post..Penang Restaurant | Star View New Word Park – Fei Fei Farewell Lunch

Selba : You can expect that from an award winning restaurant. 😀

PTP : I eat for FREE ok ? Then that even better for recession cause I no need to spend money. hahahaha

9. wow..u r fast…just uploaded my pics..

looks like u managed to master ur 50D quite well ar..

lotsofcravingss last blog post..Champ’s Bistro @ Centrepoint, Bandar Utama

joe : hehehe ….. when free fast fast clear all the important post.

the 50D is a beast to tame …. still got lots of stuffs not yet master

11. Nate says:

I’m not a big fan of yee sang. Tossing noodles higher to ensure prosperity? How about working harder instead?!

Yeah, I thought that the dim sum assortment looked “normal” at first, but when you start describing what they are really made of, it’s amazing. I think that if this really is premium Chinese cuisine, it should look like it, don’t you agree?

Nates last blog post..Merry Christmas from House of Annie

12. cutie says:

The food looks really amazing and I can see that u rated almost every single dish as 5/5. Must be really good. HAha… Wait till someone pays for my meal there first than I will go. Hehe.. BTw, Merry Belated Xmas!

Steven : you still can collect meh ….. I thought start giving out?

Nate : It is just a tradition …… I couldn’t agree more on the work harder part especially the current recession.

May : Yea …… wish to Santa ….. hahahaha

14. William says:

OMG. that looks damn tasty… I’m quite suprised they are already setting up CNY dinners now, but then again, CNY is only about a month from now huh?

Nice pictures btw! I use a Nikon for my food shots as well… love the Nikon. It’s great.

Williams last blog post..Sri Nyonya Restaurant, Petaling Jaya Section 22

William : Nothing is impossible. All the festivals were too near to each other.

I am using Canon and not Nikon 😛