EVENTS

Early “Lou Sang” at Tai Zi Heen, Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur

tai zi heen cny special 2009 22.jpg
The Yee Sang presented to us are really tasty. This is due to the way the chef prepare the sauce are slightly differs from others. Inside the sauce there are plums, strawberry sauce, apple juice and few more other things which makes the taste more refreshing. Usually in normal annual dinner CNY banquet table, you got to see the Yee Sang will have some left overs. On our table that night it is totally cleared. You can imagine the taste that make the plate shiny.

tai zi heen cny special 2009 24.jpgBraised Pearl Shark’s Fin with Fish Maw in Supreme Golden Broth – Rating 5/5 at RM138

tai zi heen cny special 2009 23.jpg

Just look at that piece of fine cut sharks fin and fish maw beside it.  Just the look is enough to make you drool. The goldish color gravy looks plain. But a sip is enough to bring you to heaven. If not it won’t be called Supreme Golden Broth.

tai zi heen 07.jpg

Next we were served 6 types of Dim Sum dishes. Guess what is it …..

• December 20, 2008 - 8:40 pm | Permalink

WOW! we really camwhore and really there for a marvellous treat, what a fantastic nite, great food and great company! Ricky looked like he is doing a magic show! lol!

• December 20, 2008 - 10:05 pm | Permalink

wah.. so fast lou sang d! The food looks simply delicious! yum yum… Merry xmas to you!

Allies last blog post..Penang Hawker Food | Fried Lok Lok @ Gurney Drive

• December 21, 2008 - 12:20 am | Permalink

Poor you got to sacrifice eating in order to let us have good photos to view. btw I love that dessert -Glutinuous Rice Dumplings !

• December 21, 2008 - 8:58 am | Permalink

A grand CNY feast….fits for an emperor.

ck lams last blog post..Coffee Island @ Gurney Drive, Penang

• December 21, 2008 - 1:08 pm | Permalink

BBO : ya lo …. Ricky’s creation are simply outstanding and the whole session was fun.

Allie : more to come …. and merry Xmas to you too

cariso : That is ladies favorite. Some of the ladies in that session had 2 servings.

CK : Yes indeed ….

• December 22, 2008 - 10:13 am | Permalink

Very nice presentations!

Oh.. I wonder how the Steamed Fish Balls with Abalone and Fat Choy tasted… interesting 🙂

Selbas last blog post..Jajanan Pasar Singkong

• December 22, 2008 - 1:50 pm | Permalink

walao…. ppl all jobless.. recession la. this la that la,….

u still can makan besar… salute….

hahahha……

shark fin…. I wan the shark fins….

PenangTuaPuis last blog post..Penang Restaurant | Star View New Word Park – Fei Fei Farewell Lunch

• December 22, 2008 - 2:56 pm | Permalink

Selba : You can expect that from an award winning restaurant. 😀

PTP : I eat for FREE ok ? Then that even better for recession cause I no need to spend money. hahahaha

• December 22, 2008 - 5:11 pm | Permalink

wow..u r fast…just uploaded my pics..

looks like u managed to master ur 50D quite well ar..

lotsofcravingss last blog post..Champ’s Bistro @ Centrepoint, Bandar Utama

• December 22, 2008 - 7:32 pm | Permalink

joe : hehehe ….. when free fast fast clear all the important post.

the 50D is a beast to tame …. still got lots of stuffs not yet master

• December 25, 2008 - 5:04 pm | Permalink

I’m not a big fan of yee sang. Tossing noodles higher to ensure prosperity? How about working harder instead?!

Yeah, I thought that the dim sum assortment looked “normal” at first, but when you start describing what they are really made of, it’s amazing. I think that if this really is premium Chinese cuisine, it should look like it, don’t you agree?

Nates last blog post..Merry Christmas from House of Annie

• December 26, 2008 - 8:28 am | Permalink

The food looks really amazing and I can see that u rated almost every single dish as 5/5. Must be really good. HAha… Wait till someone pays for my meal there first than I will go. Hehe.. BTw, Merry Belated Xmas!

• December 26, 2008 - 8:50 am | Permalink

Steven : you still can collect meh ….. I thought start giving out?

Nate : It is just a tradition …… I couldn’t agree more on the work harder part especially the current recession.

May : Yea …… wish to Santa ….. hahahaha

• December 29, 2008 - 2:50 pm | Permalink

OMG. that looks damn tasty… I’m quite suprised they are already setting up CNY dinners now, but then again, CNY is only about a month from now huh?

Nice pictures btw! I use a Nikon for my food shots as well… love the Nikon. It’s great.

Williams last blog post..Sri Nyonya Restaurant, Petaling Jaya Section 22

• December 29, 2008 - 3:20 pm | Permalink

William : Nothing is impossible. All the festivals were too near to each other.

I am using Canon and not Nikon 😛