SELANGOR

Ribs @ Oasis

Click On The Picture To Enlarge & Put Your Mouse Cursor Over Picture For Description

Place:Ribs @ Oasis

Location : In between 1Utama and Centrepoint within the housing area
GPS Coordinate : N3 09.039 E101 36.621
Google Maps :

View Larger Map

Address : Lot 1-1, BU4, Oasis Complex, No. 2, Changkat Bandar Utama, 47800, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Contact No : 03-7729 8921
Website : http://ribs-oasis.webs.com/
Business Hour : 11am to 10 pm
Off Day : Monday
Food Type: Western Foods
Price: Reasonable
Payment Terms : Cash / Credit Card
Cleanliness Votes : 4/5
Food Votes : 4/5
Air Conditioned : Yes
Halal : No
WIFI : No
Smoking and non smoking zone : Yes
Tax : 10% Service
Recommended Foods : Grill Rib Eye, Roasted Baby Back Pork Ribs, Roasted Belly Pork Ribs With Smokey BBQ Sauce & Home Made Tiramisu

Recommended Drinks : Gourmet Coffees

Remark:
This restaurant’s setup is pretty simple. It makes you feel like home and most of the customers here were from the surrounding housing area. This place is somehow isolated from the busy 1Utama and Centrepoint. Just refer to the map provided to reach here.

The pork ribs and the rib eye are cooked to perfection. Go ahead and try it out and you’ll understand what I say.

• August 3, 2008 - 8:53 pm | Permalink

Wow… the rib eye looked delicious but the portion looked small. I do not think it’s enough to feed my tummy. LOL

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I will drop by there if I’m in Bandar Utama area.

• August 3, 2008 - 10:02 pm | Permalink

Quality is there even though the portion is small.

• August 6, 2008 - 2:37 pm | Permalink

i am tempted to try out the rib-eye. how much is that? how much is reasonable? 😛

• August 6, 2008 - 2:38 pm | Permalink

eh sorry, i missed the menu. lol. RM36. was just focusing on food.

• September 13, 2008 - 10:42 pm | Permalink

For price wise Rib Lee’s is much higher. But portion wise is a bit better than this restaurant.

Checkers …. must find one day go try out. 😀

Thanks for the comments …..

• fruitjuice
    December 9, 2008 - 8:20 pm | Permalink

Tried the restaurant last weekend. The food and deco are just too darn PLAIN. I can get better quality food for the same price, or same quality food for a lower price. Just make me wonder, why am i paying 25 bucks for a plain burger that only looks good in pictures.

• Specky
    May 15, 2010 - 9:44 pm | Permalink

I just had dinner there. It was really bad. For starters, it was way too warm. We were all sweating our way through food that was both bad and overpriced. I ordered the pork knuckle. The skin was way WAY soft and spongy. It tasted like steamed pork knuckle. I have never had pork knuckle with spongy skin. The grilled lamb we had didn’t taste like it was grilled. The taste was so overpoweringly ‘lamby’ that I swore I could hear lambs bleating in the background. It didn’t even taste like it was marinated at all. The only dish that tasted half good was the crunchy pork starter. Then again, I could have got the same dish for a quarter of the price at the economy rice stall at any coffee shop. My family and I were really disappointed.